Kippax partner INPRO will be showing their 3 in 1 combination screen cleaning, stripping and developing unit at DRUPA 2016 in Düsseldorf 31st May – 10th June Hall 3 Stand B56
This modular automated unit is the all in one solution for small to mid volume screen users and boasts the following features and advantages:
• Open mid section to prevent cross contamination or to use in isolation.
• Unit can be used in line or each module can be isolated for independent use
• PLC diagnostic facility and an optional remote diagnostic function
• Consistent high quality using up to 3.5 times the pressure of manual systems
• Simple control and low maintenance
• Time saving, greatly reduced print disruption/print reboot time and overall cost reduction in comparison to a manual system.
Safer – Cheaper – Better Quality
Inpro will also feature a Rhino Jumbo Cutter display showing cut multi stack samples of material traditionally only cut singularly.
More information about the exhibition can be found at www.drupa.com